- What personal identifiable information is collected by you using the website, and how it is used and with whom it may be shared?
- What choices are available with you regarding the use of your data?
- The security practices and procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information?
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information?
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We shall not sale or share this information to anyone.
We shall use your information to reach you, for the purposes you contacted us.
We shall not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your access and control over information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number mentioned on our website.
- You can check which data we have collected from, if any.
- You can change/ correct any data we have about you.
- You can delete any data related to you.
- You can express any concern about our use of your data.
We take all necessary precautions and implements, necessary security protocols to protect your privacy. When you submit sensitive information via the website, it is protected through multiple security levels, both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) it is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or checking for https at the beginning of address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform specific job (for example billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personal identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Terms and conditions of sale for international print service
All sales agreements for sale quotations proposals, acknowledgment and contracts on sale including but not limited to purchase orders shall be subject to the following terms and conditions: –
All orders are firm and not subject to cancellation without prior written approval of Sunny Print.
All merchandise covered by this invoice is a special order made expressly for the particular buyer. Merchandise is non-returnable unless it does not substantially confirm to the quoted specifications as determined by Sunny Print.
Artwork and/or Graphics
This invoice may include a charge for producing artwork and/or graphics. Any such art and/or graphics will be the property of buyer, which will be available to the buyer for pick-up and for use at any time. If the buyer does not wish to obtain possession of his art and/or graphics, Sunny Print will store it on its premises without charge. We shall not make use of it without the consent of the buyer. During the artwork and/or graphics of the buyer retained by Sunny Print it will be kept as a gratuitous depository. Sunny Print will not be responsible for any damages or any loss of such artwork and/or graphics. And Buyer (hereinafter referred as ‘The Party’ in agreement) will not be able to claim for any loss of such such artwork and/or graphics.
Price does not include any applicable sales, excise or any other taxes. Any applicable taxe will be added to the price at the time of invoicing and the buyer will be agreed to pay the same. If the buyer is exempted from taxes, he must furnish certificate of exemption at the time of implementation of the agreement otherwise such taxes will be charged.
Terms of Payment
- All invoices are Net and due as specified in the project agreement between the buyer and Sunny Print and are due upon submission of invoices unless indicated otherwise.
- Security interest- The Buyer, hereby, grants and Sunny Print retains a security interest in the subject matter of this agreement to secure the payment of indebtedness remaining unpaid hereunder C Deposit Requirement – Deposits shall be required as determined by Sunny Print and in such amounts as mentioned in the quotation.
Acceptance of this offer is expressly limited to the exact terms and conditions of sale mentioned in the project agreement. Any attempt to alter or omit any terms and conditions shall be deemed to offer a suitable ground for rejection and counteroffer of the agreement.
Changes in Order
Changes in Order – For any change in quantity or specification must be provided to Sunny Print in writing and are subject to approval by Sunny Print and producer. As a result of change in order, cost may increase and will be born only by the buyer.
Limitation of Liability
- All goods sold are subject to the manufacturer’s standard expressed warranties and there will be no implied warranties as to merchantability or as to the fitness of the merchant for any particular use.
- All orders and deliveries are subject to availability of materials and/or merchandises.
- No liability shall accrue against Sunny Print as a result of any breach in contract resulting from any strike, lockout, work stoppage, accident, act of God or nature, any other delay beyond the control of Sunny Print, including but not limited to discontinuation or unavailability of merchandise or any other material for which Sunny Print acts as an agent for the buyer and the material is found defected by the buyer, Sunny Print will be agree to act on behalf of the Buyers to correct such defect.
- Sunny Print shall not be held liable for any losses resulting from forfeitures and all consequential damages whether direct or indirect and whether or not resulting from contributed to or by the implied default or negligence of Sunny Print, its agents, employees, subcontractors and manufacturers, which might be held liable as the result of the use or failure of the goods or services sold. Further “THERE IS NO FURTHER WARRANTY EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED IN CONNECTION WITH THE DESIGN SALE MERCHANT OR USE OF THE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES EXCEPT AS TO TITLE AND SUNNY PRINT’S LIABILITY ON ITS WARRANTY SHALL BE IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE COSTS OF GOODS.”
- Buyer and Seller, both are agreed that the buyers’ exclusive remedy is for the repair or replace of any defective part or product. The buyer agrees that no other remedy applies whether incidental or consequential loss injury or other losses.
Hold Harmless and Indemnification
The buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Sunny Print harmless from all actions claims or demands of any person firm or corporation arising out of or in any connected with the goods and services sold, whether based in whole or in part on the implied default or negligence by Sunny Print its agents, employees, subcontractors or manufacturers.
The above terms and conditions represent the full statement between the Buyer and Sunny Print. Any amendments to these terms and conditions must be in writing and signed by the authorized officer of Sunny Print. This agreement is subject to Minnesota Law and the parties are agreed that any dispute will be resolved by arbitration in the State of Minnesota or in the Goodhue County District Court in Red Wing Minnesota.
Deduct only the amount in question or disputed and pay the difference – complete data concerning the deduction should accompany the check, thus enabling Sunny Print to take appropriate action.